Halaman

"Life"

0 komentar

There was a time when I fall in love, and I feel the world is so colorful There was a time when she broke my heart, and I learn that nothing lasts forever There was a dream that I used to think, it fills my heart through the day and night But when it comes to reality, it's not as easy as it seems Life, oh life with all the mystery that it brings. ooh life Someday you'll know what it means. People will come and they will go, but family and friends are never too far It doesn't matter, we're far apart, because you'll always be in my heart forever and ever Life, oh life with all the mystery that it brings. ooh life Someday you'll know what it means. Someday you'll find the answer that everything change for reason If you keep believe in yourself you'll find a way Life, oh life with all the mystery that it brings. ooh life Someday you'll know what it means.

AW official site | Published by satu-delapan